At Swire Renewable Energy, HSE is at the forefront of our organization. We place great care and attention on the safety of our highly skilled workforce enabling them to serve our customers to the most stringent operating and safety standards in the renewable energy sector. We are known for the high quality of our craftsmanship, operating procedures and safety measures when executing projects. The safety and wellbeing of our people, and those around us, is the highest priority for Swire Renewable Energy.
- Our leadership team continually drives an inclusive safety culture aligned to our important core values: integrity, humility, endeavour, excellence, and continuity
- Our full team strives to operate in a way which safeguards the health, safety, wellbeing and security of our employees, customers and partners
- Our “Act On What We See” approach is applied and encouraged continuously, to focus on injury and incident prevention to support our aim of zero harm
- Everyone has the authority to 'stop work' if they believe what they observe could cause harm to any person or the environment
- We nurture and continuously develop an engaged workforce that actively participates in the ongoing development of our HSEQ culture
- It is also our priority that all personnel have a good working environment that promotes health and wellbeing
General Standards of Workmanship
All projects and tasks will be carried out according to national legislation, customer requirements and specifications, OEM requirements as well as Swire Renewable Energy’s own Integrated Management System (IMS).
Swire Renewable Energy strives towards the highest quality standards in our work performance. Our IMS is certified to ISO 9001, and we hold electrical authorisations for all our main markets. All our procedures, checklists and instructions ensure and support compliance with these standards.
The overall quality policy is aimed at implementing and maintaining quality effectively in mutually beneficial way.
All personnel are trained, qualified, and certified for the work they are performing, and quality is a priority in everything we do.